You remember this stuff from class, but don’t remember exactly how it works. A couple examples to jog your memory are all you need to get back on track.
This is exactly why we created The Mathematics Survival Kit!
The Mathematics Survival Kit - Maple Edition is the perfect companion for college & high school math students.
- Covers 140 common topics that typically plague students, such as completing the square, factoring cubes, derivative rules, and those annoying log properties. Topics range from high school to first year college. See a full topic listing.
- Full of examples, illustrative graphs, and unlimited practice problems (with hints!), where you can check your answer with the click of a button.
- Get on track quickly - each topic covers a very specific concept, allowing you to learn the piece you are stuck on without having to read earlier sections.
- Based on the popular The Mathematics Survival Kit, 2nd Edition, also written by Jack Weiner and published by Thomson Nelson, a division of The Thomson Corporation.
- Built on Maple, the powerful mathematics platform used in schools all over the world.