Overview of the OreTools[Modular] Subpackage
List of OreTools[Modular] Subpackage Commands
The OreTools[Modular] subpackage provides basic arithmetic in an Ore polynomial ring whose constant field consists of p elements, where p is a prime. The operations in this subpackage are used to implement modular techniques for computing GCD's and LCM's.
Each command in the OreTools[Modular] subpackage can be accessed by using either the long form or the short form of the command name in the command calling sequence.
The following is a list of available commands.
- Ring arithmetic: Add, Minus, ScalarMultiply, Multiply
- Polynomial operations: Content, ModularOrePoly, MonicAssociate, Primitive,
- Divisions: RightQuotient, RightRemainder, RightPseudoQuotient, RightPseudoRemainder
- Euclidean algorithms: FractionFreeRightEuclidean, RightEuclidean
- GCRD and LCLM computation: GCRD, LCLM
To display the help page for a particular OreTools[Modular] command, see Getting Help with a Command in a Package.
Download Help Document
What kind of issue would you like to report? (Optional)