The Japanese Edition of Maple includes:
- Interface: All menus, palettes, buttons, and other interface elements, including the Clickable Math context-sensitive menus, appear in Japanese
- Tutors and assistants: Interactive tutors and task assistants, such as the Plot Builder, ODE Analyser, and Step-by-Step Integration Tutor, have been translated
- Authoring: Maple’s document environment fully supports the use of Japanese language character sets, in text, plot annotations, interactive application development, and more
- Help pages: Over 1500 help pages have been translated
- Manual: The Maple User Manual is translated and embedded in the Help system of the Japanese Edition
Maple – Japanese Edition is available for Windows and Macintosh, and can be purchased from Cybernet Systems in Japan or the Maplesoft web store.
Please see Maple International Language Support for details on using Maple in other languages.