This page refers to the English version of MapleSim. Visit MapleSim 7.01 Japanese Edition Update if you have the Japanese version.
MapleSim 7.01 is a maintenance update available to all users running MapleSim 7. This update contains enhancements to MapleSim as well as the MapleSim Battery Library and the MapleSim Connector for FMI.
All MapleSim 7 users should install this update.
- Visualization results will return more quickly
- Interface improvements to the Results Manager
- Improvements to copy and paste of subsystems
MapleSim Battery Library
- Improvements to the Parameter Identification templates
MapleSim Connector for FMI
- Compliance update for the Functional Mock-up Interface (FMI) 2.0 specification
Getting the Update
From the Help menu in MapleSim 7, select Check for Updates, and follow the instructions. The update software will automatically download the update for MapleSim, as well as any add-on updates you may need.
If that option is dimmed, you can download the updates by clicking on the links below.
First install the update to MapleSim, then install the updates for any add-on products you may have.
Download MapleSim Update
Download Battery Library Update
Download MapleSim FMI Connector Update
If you have any questions or experience difficulties with this update, please contact Maplesoft Customer Service.