Maple 14.01, a maintenance update, is available to all users running Maple 14. This update contains enhancements to many areas, including:
- Mathematics: Updates to the VectorCalculus, DifferentialAlgebra, MathematicalFunctions, and Student packages, the convert command, and tools for solving differential equations
- Interface: Enhancements to context menus, tables, embedded components, document blocks, and the start-up code region
- Plotting: Improvements to interactive plots, filled plots, and animations
- Connectivity: MATLAB® connectivity extended to MATLAB® R2010b, and enhancements to Excel connectivity
- License management: Improved license queuing
Who is entitled to Maple 14.01?
Maple 14.01 is available to all users running Maple 14. All Maple 14 users should install this update to obtain the latest version.
Do these updates apply to Maple 14 Japanese Edition?
No, these updates are for the English Edition only. To download the Maple 14.01 Japanese Edition update, visit the Maple 14.01 Japanese Edition download page.
How do I get Maple 14.01?
From the Tools menu in Maple 14, select Check for Updates, and follow the instructions. If that option is dimmed, you can download the update by clicking on the link below.
If you have any questions or experience difficulties with this update, please contact Maplesoft Customer Service.