With the MapleSim Connector, you can enhance and extend your Simulink® models by integrating MapleSim's high-performance, multi-domain environment into your existing toolchain.
View a MapleSim Connector Demo
You can quickly develop and optimize engineering system models in the intuitive physical modeling environment of MapleSim. Using this toolbox, high-performance, high-fidelity MapleSim models are automatically converted to S-Function blocks for seamless inclusion in Simulink® diagrams. The MapleSim Connector:
- Exports any MapleSim model to Simulink®, including models with custom components
- Creates Simulink® S-Function blocks for fast execution within Simulink® and real-time implementation through Simulink® Coder™ for simulation on supported platforms such as dSPACE®, xPC Target™ and B&R Automation Studio Target for Simulink®.
- S-Functions are created from the symbolically simplified system equations produced by MapleSim, resulting in compact, highly efficient models.
- The resulting code is further optimized using the powerful optimization tools in Maple, ensuring fast execution.
- Creates ANSI C code S-Function blocks from MapleSim models for inclusion in Simulink® diagrams.
- Exports all MapleSim models, including systems with discrete events.
- Produces highly efficient S-Functions for fast execution within Simulink® and real-time implementation through Simulink® Coder™.
- Produces efficient S-Functions for complicated systems, such as systems that include algebraic loops or have index-2 or higher DAEs.
- Generates multi-input/multi-output blocks with user-definable parameter masks, so the Simulink® block can be used immediately once created.
- Supports models that include MapleSim custom components, automatically incorporating any user-defined procedures.
- Provides an easy-to-use MapleSim template with an intuitive step-by-step interface for setting parameters and options, browsing generated code, and exporting models to Simulink®.
- Includes a set of Maple language commands that provide programmatic access to all functionality as an alternative to the interactive interface and for custom application development.
- Automatically generates modifiable block documentation for the Simulink® block, which is incorporated into the block definition and accessible from within Simulink®.
- Places the S-Function block directly into a Simulink® model or saves it into the Simulink® Block Library for easy incorporation in multiple Simulink® models.