With the MapleSim Connector for LabVIEW™ and NI VeriStand™ Software , you can extend your NI LabVIEW and NI VeriStand applications by integrating MapleSim's high-performance, multi-domain environment into your existing toolchain.
- Complex engineering system models can be developed and optimized rapidly in the intuitive visual modeling environment of MapleSim.
- The high-performance, high-fidelity MapleSim models are automatically converted to user-code blocks for easy inclusion in your LabVIEW VIs and NI VeriStand Applications.
- The model code is fully optimized for high-speed real-time simulation, allowing you to get the performance you need for hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) testing without sacrificing fidelity.
- Exports any MapleSim model to LabVIEW and NI VeriStand.
- Creates ANSI C code blocks for fast execution within LabVIEW, NI VeriStand, and the corresponding real-time platforms.
- Code blocks are created from the symbolically simplified system equations produced by MapleSim, resulting in compact, highly efficient models.
- The resulting code is further optimized using the powerful optimization tools in Maple, ensuring fast execution.
- Produces blocks for complicated systems that are not normally tractable, such as systems that include algebraic loops or have index-2 or higher DAEs.
- Generates multi-input and multi-output blocks with a user-definable parameter terminal, so the block can be used immediately once created.
- Supports models that include MapleSim custom components, automatically incorporating any user-defined procedures.
- Provides an easy-to-use MapleSim template with an intuitive step-by-step interface for setting parameters and options, browsing generated code, and exporting models to LabVIEW and NI VeriStand.
- Includes a set of Maple language commands, which provides programmatic access to all functionality as an alternative to the interactive interface and supports custom application development.
- Supports both the External Model Interface (EMI) and the Simulation Interface Toolkit (SIT).
- Allows generated block code to be viewed and modified.
- Automatically generates an HTML help page for each block for easy lookup of definitions and parameter defaults.
The MapleSim Connector for LabVIEW™ and NI VeriStand™ Software accelerates any project that requires high-fidelity engineering models for hardware-in-the-loop applications, such as component testing and electronic controller development and integration.