The MapleSim Connector for FMI allows you to share high-fidelity, multidomain models created in MapleSim with other modeling tools. FMI (Functional Mockup Interface) is a standard format for defining models established with the support of the Modelica Association to facilitate the sharing of models across different tool sets. This open standard is supported by many modeling tools, including full modeling environments, finite element tools, and programming languages.
- Save development time by using the open modeling environment and flexible analysis tools of MapleSim to develop your design.
- Easily convert your model to an FMU (Functional Mockup Unit) for seamless incorporation inside a second tool.
- Take advantage of the highly efficient code generation of MapleSim, which creates extremely fast auto-generated model code for your system.
- Save money with royalty-free distribution of generated code.
- Exports any MapleSim model to any tool that supports the FMI standard for import
- Produces highly efficient FMU code for fast execution of high-fidelity models
- Supports models that include MapleSim custom components, automatically incorporating any user-defined procedures
- Provides an easy-to-use MapleSim template with an intuitive step-by-step interface for setting parameters and options, browsing generated code, and exporting models
- Includes a set of Maple language commands, which provides programmatic access to all functionality as an alternative to the interactive interface and supports custom application development.
The FMI Standard is maintained by the Modelica Association. Maplesoft is a member of the
FMI Steering Committee