Introducing Maple 2016! Whether you are looking for new ways to help your students learn or exploring the boundaries of mathematics and science in your research, Maple 2016 will make your job easier. In this webinar, see some of the many new things you can do with Maple 2016, including:
- Organize and share your projects using the new Maple Workbook
- Solve even more problems from advanced math, physics, and engineering
- Use Clickable Math to perform new operations at the click of a button
- Take advantage of flexible and intuitive data analysis tools to organize and analyze labeled data
- Create even more complex interactive applications using the Explore command
- And more!