MapleSim is an advanced physical modeling and simulation tool that applies modern techniques to dramatically reduce model development time, provide greater insight into system behavior, and produce fast, high-fidelity simulations.
Reduce Development Time
By combining modern physical modeling techniques with the world’s most advanced symbolic computation, MapleSim offers an environment in which you can develop high-fidelity system-level models significantly faster than with other tools.
Develop Better Designs
MapleSim, coupled with Maple, provides a powerful, open analysis environment, giving you all the tools and flexibility you need to refine and optimize your designs.
- Take advantage of an extensive library of built-in analysis tools for sensitivity analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, optimization, and more.
- Leverage automatically generated model equations in full parametric form for open access to your models for advanced applications and analysis.
- Perform complicated operations at the click of a button or with a single command, including symbolic differentiation, symbolic integration, order reduction, variable isolation, and analytical solving of sets of equations.
- Easily script custom analyses using a powerful programming language designed for working with mathematical concepts.
- Access the underlying equations or Modelica code for components for deeper insight into the behavior, and modify them if desired.
- Capture all your project information into a single project file, including models, simulation results, analyses, and reports, combining your reasoning with your results and fully capturing the engineering knowledge that goes into each project.
See all Features
Get Extremely Fast Simulation Code
MapleSim’s unique technology generates extremely fast, royalty-free model code for optimization and in-the-loop testing. With MapleSim, you can achieve real time the first time, without sacrificing fidelity in your system-level models.
See all Features