Maple 17.02, a maintenance update, is available to all users running Maple 17. This update includes:
- A new, alternative keyboard short-cut for in-line evaluation: Alt+Enter
- Improved interactions with international keyboards
- Enhancements to the Physics package and special functions
- Improved MATLAB® connector installation process
- Compatibility with MapleSim 6.2
Who is entitled to Maple 17.02?
Maple 17.02 is available to all users running Maple 17. All Maple 17 users should install this update to obtain the latest version.
Note for MapleSim 6.1 users: Your Maple installation will be automatically updated when you update your MapleSim installation to MapleSim 6.2. You do not need to install Maple 17.02 separately.
Do these updates apply to Maple 17 English Edition?
No, these updates are for the Japanese Edition only. To download the Maple 17.02 English Edition update, visit the Maple 17.02 English Edition download page.
How do I get Maple 17.02?
From the Tools menu in Maple 17, select Check for Updates, and follow the instructions. If that option is dimmed, you can download the update by clicking on the link below.
If you have any questions or experience difficulties with this update, please contact Maplesoft Customer Service.