The MapleSim Connector for VI-CarRealTime™ allows you
to incorporate high-fidelity, multidomain models created in
MapleSim in the real-time vehicle simulation environment of
- Take advantage of the intuitive physical modeling
environment of MapleSim to create high-fidelity models of
vehicle subsystems in a fraction of the time compared to
- Incorporate your vehicle subsystem into the full vehicle
model of VI-CarRealTime, so you can validate, optimize,
and control your subsystem without having to build the
entire vehicle model.
- Run real-time simulations of your subsystem using extremely fast code produced by
- Exports any MapleSim model to VI-CarRealTime, including
systems with discrete events. Some examples include:
- High-fidelity powertrain systems such as detailed engine
models, torque converter models, and detailed gear train
models with shift controllers
- Power-assisted steering mechanisms
- Hybrid-electric vehicle powertrain
- Creates ANSI C solver plugins from MapleSim models for inclusion
in the VI-CarRealTime simulation environment.
- Uses the new subsystem in place of the default subsystem in the VI-CarRealTime
vehicle model, so the new subsystem can be tested in
the context of the full vehicle simulation model.
- Produces highly efficient solver plugins for fast execution within the
- Efficiently handles even complicated systems, such as systems that
include algebraic loops or have index-2 or higher DAEs.
- Supports models that include MapleSim custom components,
automatically incorporating any user-defined procedures.
- Generates multi-input/multi-output solver plugins with automatic
mapping of the MapleSim system’s inputs and outputs to the
VI-CarRealTime vehicle system.
- Provides an easy-to-use MapleSim template with an intuitive
step-by-step interface for setting parameters and options, browsing
generated code, and exporting models to VI-CarRealTime.
- Automatically compiles all necessary files into a single .dll for easy
incorporation of the model code into VI-CarRealTime.
- Includes a set of Maple™ language commands that provide
programmatic access to all functionality as an alternative to the
interactive interface and for custom application development.