Windows and Linux Users: This update has been superseded by Maple 2015.2a, which contains all the enhancement in Maple 2015.2 plus additional improvements. Windows and Linux users should visit the Maple 2015.2a update page to obtain the latest update.
Mac Users: The Maple 2015.2 update for Mac includes the improvements listed below, as well as:
- Support for Mac OS X 10.11
- The improvements to sums made available on other platforms through Maple 2015.2a
Mac users should follow the instructions on this page to obtain the latest update for their platform.
Maple 2015.2 is a maintenance update to Maple 2015. It includes:
- Support for new operating systems: Windows 10
- Support for MATLAB 2015b
- Improvements to the Physics package
- Support for MapleSim 2015.2
- Numerous small improvements throughout the product
Getting the Update
From the Tools menu in Maple 2015, select Check for Updates, and follow the instructions.
If that option is dimmed, you can download the update by clicking on the appropriate link below.
Note for MapleSim Users: The MapleSim 2015.2 update will automatically update your Maple installation to Maple 2015.2 at the same time. You only need to install the MapleSim update.
If you have any questions or experience difficulties with this update, please contact Maplesoft Customer Service.