Hotfix 500-014 prevents exceptions when looking at Gradebook/Item Statistics in classes that contain practice assignments. In additional to applying the hotfix, you must also run an SQL script, 500-014.sql, which will clean up existing test records. This script should be applied manually against "mapleta" database. The script file is located in the files/sql sub-directory of the hotfix directory. To run the script, follow these instructions.
- Start pgAdmin.
- Double-click the "PostgreSQL Server" node to open it. You will need to supply your Postgres password.
- Click on the "mapleta" database node to select it.
- Select [Tools][Query tool] menu.
- Paste the content of the "files/sql/500-014.sql" script into the query pane (upper left)
- Press F5 to execute the command. You should see a response like the following, in the "Output pane", underneath the query pane
Query returned successfully: 1 rows affected, 47 ms execution time.
The execution time and the number of affected records shown will vary.
- Exit the query tool, and exit pgAdmin III. You are finished.
Return to Maple T.A. 5.0 Hotfixes