With the NAG connectivity feature, you can combine the pre-eminent modeling, exploration and application development abilities of Maple with the power and breadth of NAG numeric routines. You eliminate compile times, and gain simplified calling sequences, searchable documentation, and the ability to use your NAG routines in seamless combination with Maple’s mathematical analysis and visualization tools.
- Provides easy access to hundreds of powerful NAG C Library numeric routines from inside the Maple environment
- Use NAG routines anywhere you use Maple commands
- Fast prototyping and modeling environment gives quick results. Develop and test your code in an interactive environment, without the need for compiling or linking
- Both short and long NAG function names are available
- Simplified calling sequences make coding easier. Appropriate default values for many parameters are provided automatically
- NAG C Library documentation is integrated into the searchable and indexed Maple Help System, and includes hundreds of examples coded in Maple
Note that the NAG C Library is not included with Maple. See the Maple connectivity requirements for a list of supported NAG C library implementation codes.
View a sample application.