The Maple Grid Computing Toolbox enables you to run Maple computations in parallel, taking advantage of all your hardware resources, helping to cut down on processing time.
- Access to all the computational power of Maple, including high-level commands for defining parallel computations
- Extremely easy to set up, connecting directly into your Windows HPC Server cluster without the need to set up services on each node
- Allows you to develop and test parallel applications on your desktop computer before deploying them on the grid.
- Handle problems that are not tractable on a single machine because of memory limitations or because it would simply take too long
- Integration with Microsoft Windows HPC Server, including Windows HPC Server 2008 R2
- Standard MPI message passing on Windows HPC Server, for efficient communication and integration with tools that support this protocol