The context toolbar shows the items that are relevant to the current selection.
For text and math, the following contexts are available from the context selector:
- Text applies to the input format.
- Math applies to the input format.
For 2-D and 3-D plots, drawings and animations, one or more of the following contexts are available from the context selector:
- Plot opens the 2-D Plot Toolbar or 3-D Plot Toolbar, depending on which type of plot is selected.
- Drawing opens the Drawing Toolbar.
- Animation opens the Animation Toolbar.
It is possible to show or hide the context toolbar using the View - Context Bar menu item.
The toggle to view/hide the context panel (
) is also in the context bar. For more information, see Context Panel.
Context Bar for Math Input
Insert Maple Input
Download Help Document
What kind of issue would you like to report? (Optional)