Overview of the OreTools[Modular] Subpackage
List of OreTools[Modular] Subpackage Commands
The OreTools[Modular] subpackage provides basic arithmetic in an Ore polynomial ring whose constant field consists of p elements, where p is a prime. The operations in this subpackage are used to implement modular techniques for computing GCD's and LCM's.
Each command in the OreTools[Modular] subpackage can be accessed by using either the long form or the short form of the command name in the command calling sequence.
The following is a list of available commands.
- Ring arithmetic: Add, Minus, ScalarMultiply, Multiply
- Polynomial operations: Content, ModularOrePoly, MonicAssociate, Primitive,
- Divisions: RightQuotient, RightRemainder, RightPseudoQuotient, RightPseudoRemainder
- Euclidean algorithms: FractionFreeRightEuclidean, RightEuclidean
- GCRD and LCLM computation: GCRD, LCLM
To display the help page for a particular OreTools[Modular] command, see Getting Help with a Command in a Package.
Download Help Document
What kind of issue would you like to report? (Optional)
Thank you for submitting feedback on this help document. Your feedback will be used
to improve Maple's help in the future.