Maple T.A. is a powerful online testing and assessment system designed especially for courses involving mathematics. Its unparalleled abilities allow instructors to truly assess student understanding of math-based concepts, making it ideal for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) courses.
This webinar will demonstrate some of the key features of Maple T.A, including:
- A wide variety of question types for both technical and non-technical courses, including free response math questions with intelligent grading of results
- Sophisticated visualizations
- Adaptive testing capabilities
- Comprehensive authoring tools for questions and assignments
- Integration with course management systems
- And much more!