Maple T.A. is a powerful online testing and assessment system designed especially for courses involving mathematics.
After extensive consultations with customers, we have completely redesigned the authoring workflow in Maple T.A. 2016 to make it easier to create content. As a result, the process of authoring new questions and assignments is more intuitive and flexible, and the learning curve to become a productive author is greatly reduced.
In this webinar, you will have the opportunity see for yourself the many improvements in Maple T.A. 2016, including:
- A simplified authoring environment that makes it even easier to create and modify questions and assignments
- Enhanced question types and authoring tools, such as the new HTML 5 question, and improvements to sorting and clickable image questions that make them simpler to create
- New ways to search the content repository and Maple T.A. Cloud to find just the questions you need
- Themes that let you customize the appearance of your questions in a single operation
- Built-in LTI connectivity tools for integration with course management systems