1. From Start > All Programs > National Instruments > NI VeriStand 2010, select System Explorer.
2. In the System Explorer window select File, then Open,
3. Navigate to the project you created in the previous section, Preparing Your MapleSim Model to Run in NI VeriStand.
4. Open RLC Circuit.nivssdf.
5. In the left pane, expand Controller, click Simulation Models then click Models.
6. Click the Add a Simulation Model button located above the right pane. The Add Simulation Model window appears.
7. In the General tab, click Browse (
) and open the .dll that you created in Example: RLC Circuit Model.
8. In the Parameters and Signals tab, select Import all Signals.
9. In the Inports and Outports tab, select Segment into scalar channels.
10. Click OK.
11. Save your changes.