New generation vehicles deploying hybrid (HEV), fully electric (EV), and fuel cell power plants present significant challenges to automotive engineers, and Maplesoft can help. Maplesoft's suite of engineering tools supports the modeling and analysis of electric and hybrid-electric vehicle systems, such as powertrains, electric motors, generators, and batteries. These tools allow engineers to easily combine the multi-domain systems required in electric and hybrid-electric vehicles into a single model, so design and optimization can be done at the system level.
- Dramatically reduce model development and analysis time
- Rapidly create system-level models to simulate the behavior of the entire system in a single environment
- Take advantage of advanced analysis, visualization, and programming tools to perform customized analysis and model investigations not possible with other tools
- Get the fastest auto-generated code for optimization and real-time simulation, including hardware-in-the-loop (HIL)
- Pass your work down the toolchain through smooth integration with other tools, including MATLAB® and Simulink®