What’s New in Maple T.A. MAA Placement Test Suite 10
Incorporates New Research
- The Algebra and Precalculus Concepts Readiness Test, recently developed by the MAA, is the result of current research into assessment. Available in four parallel forms, this test determines if students have a good understanding of the mathematical concepts needed to succeed.
Improved Searching and Browsing
- Question names have been expanded to include the test code and form as well as the question number, for faster browsing and selection of questions.
- Assignment names now clearly convey the subject, question types, and form of each assignment.
- Information fields have been consolidated for more consistent searching and display of information related to each question, such as test code, form, item number, topic, and content code.
Maple T.A. 10 has many new features that will be useful to users of the Maple T.A. MAA Placement Test Suite.
- Mobile-Accessible: All Maple T.A. functionality is now accessible via standard web browsers from computers and tablets, including iPad®, Android™ tablets, and more.
- Streamlined Interface: The Maple T.A. interface has been completely redesigned, incorporating customer feedback from both instructors and students to create a more streamlined workflow.
- And more!
See What’s New in MapleT.A. 10 for full details.