- Standard, calculator-based, and algorithmic tests available
- For standard and calculator-based tests
- Each test is carefully balanced and real-life tested by the MAA to provide consistent and reliable results
- Parallel forms of these tests are available for many topics
- Algorithmic tests
- Each question contains one or more variables whose values are randomly chosen according to the constraints specified in the question template.
- Every student is presented with a randomized version of the same problem, so answers cannot be shared.
- Based on the original algorithms used to create the parallel forms of the standard placement tests.
- Reviewed and approved by the MAA.
- Each test available as a built-in assignment
- Instant grading of results
- Results can be analyzed with automated tools
- Standard math notation used in questions, so they appear just as they would on paper
- User’s Guide provides guidelines on selecting the appropriate test, and analyzing the results to set cutoff scores
- Flexible licensing allows for hosted and locally run solutions
- Arithmetic and Skills
- Basic Algebra
- Calculus Readiness
High School Prognostics Tests