You can use snippets palettes to:
- Insert frequently used text and graphics, such as headers, standard introductions, and author information.
- Turn frequently used commands or combinations of commands into fill-in-the-blank templates that can be inserted at the click of a button.
- Insert objects with particular properties, such as tables that have a specific number of rows and columns, headings already filled in, and colored rows.
- Reuse any portion of your document that you wish, including commands, code, images, plots, and text.
- Insert frequently used commands, fill-in-the-blank templates, images, text, plots, and more into your document at the click of a button.
- Organize your work by grouping related tasks into a single palette and creating separate palettes for different activities.
- Create the tasks for your palettes interactively or programmatically.
- Associate an image with each task to be used as a button on the palette.
- Use the palette manager to control the placement of your palette, just like any other Maple palette.
- Share your palettes with other users.