We are looking for a bright and highly motivated individual to join our research and development team. In this role, you will be part of a group that is researching and developing new methods and applications in engineering areas such as dynamical modeling, simulation, model reduction, control design and analysis, and system identification, to name a few, using our flagship products Maple and MapleSim.
- PhD degree in Engineering or Computer Science (would also consider Computer/Software/System/Control/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering)
- Keen interest in dynamical systems, differential equations, modeling or control design
- Strong skills in developing efficient software
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Maple and MapleSim or other modeling and simulation software (asset)
- Familiarity with symbolic computation techniques and software (asset)
- Transcripts are required
The position is conditional upon approval of a successful application for an Industrial R&D Fellowship by NSERC. Candidates must meet the requirements for that application as defined by NSERC.